Tuesday, November 3, 2009

MR_Electric-City: Getcha Bands Up



All Tracks Are Dirty/NO DJ etcept for the Yo Gott & 50 Cent track

1. Mannie Fresh - Like A Boss
2. USDA ft Alley Boy - Rep My Hood
3. Jon Geezy - 24/7
4. Parlae ft Jon Geezy - My Life On This 1
5. Trouble Da Hustla - Coming Out
6. Blood Raw - Thats What They Do
7. Blood Raw - Another Level
8. Blood Raw & Young Thug - Whatcha Lookin At
9. Blood Raw - Dats My Dawg
10. Blood Raw - Dats My Durty
11. Young Jeezy - Hard
12. DJ Khaled ft Young Jeezy Rick Ross Drake & Usher - Fed Up
13. BG Gorilla Zoe Yung LA TC & Bun B - Money
14. Bohagon - Bands Up
15. Young Dro - OK Kool
16. Yo Gotti & Jim Jones - Block Stars
17. Yo Gotti & 50 Cent - Winners (Only 1 Wit DJ)
18. Rick Ross - Baby By Me
19. Wes Fif & Trina - My Attitude
20. Boo Rossini - Checkin On My Hoes
21. OJ Da Juiceman - Party Party Party
22. Gucci Mane ft Jadakiss Lil Wayne & Birdman - Wasted Official Remix
23. OJ Da Juiceman Jody Breeze & C-Bo - Ohh No
24. Game ft Gucci Mane & Timberland - Krazy
25. Ransom - Barbie Doll
26. Ransom ft Bizzy Crook - 2012
27. Lil Hott ft Parlae - Cookin Like A Muphaka
28. Lil Wayne - Goin In 3 Verses
29. Lil Wayne - Ooo Lets Do It
30. Lil Wayne & Nikki Minaj - Sweet Dreams
31. Lil Wayne - Thats All I Have
32. Ludacris - How Low
33. All Star - Throw It N Da Bag $tarstyle
34. Lil Wayne - Throw It N Da Bag
35. Lil Wayne - Poke Her Face
36. Lil Wayne - I Got A Feeling (With Original Hook)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AZ934KDI

No comments:

Post a Comment